It's been almost a week since I posted, I guess I've been busy. We went…
1. I finally listed some stuff on Etsy. I still have dozens of other things to put up but three is a start. [If you are so moved, don’t pay full price! — contact me directly, you get a discount because you are awesome.]
2. I bought pink tulips at the farmer’s market today. I will show you them when they open.
3. We have gone to PE twice this week. I was very tired today.
4. At craft night last week, I met a couple of the Bette’s Bodacious Beading Beauties and was invited to bead craft night on Wednesday.
5. Thursday night they’re showing The Godfather at the theater. I’ve never seen it. Next week is part II.
6. Painting is going okay. I am on sample board #3 [five “organic” sections — striped, patterned, geometric shapes, blend, texture] and my lines are much better since the instructor showed me how to hold the brush. I am not sure why this isn’t part of general instruction but whatever.
7. My darks are taking for.e.ver. to dry. I don’t know why I bother, everything is covered with cat hair anyway since they’re in full winter coat mode.
8. I did not take more lightbox pictures yet but I did score a black velvet shawl at the flea market for $2 and bought some 100W daylight bulbs today.
9. I don’t know what else. I am plugging along.